Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join SCG as a Business Development Manager. This is an exciting time to join the business with its ambitious expansion target. You will be part of our busy Sales team, and your key objective will be to develop and build long term relationships between SCG and our partners.
This ideal candidate would have a proactive approach to self-development and improvement as well as a positive mental, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Develop an up-to-date knowledge of the characteristics, strengths and weaknesses of SCG’s products, and of relevant competitors and suppliers.
- Develop a good knowledge of the telecommunications market; demand, competition and prices.
- Respond efficiently to enquiries for telecoms services and respond with appropriate information about SCG’s products and services.
- Contact existing partners to understand and quantify their requirements and budgets, and sell the advantages of additional SCG products.
- Maintain up-to-date information on all partner interactions in the CRM database.
- 4+ years related experience in a sales role.
- Computer literacy with a degree of proficiency in excel and the general Microsoft Office suite, database management and CRM.
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Able to communicate USP’s clearly, with good presentation skills.
- Excellent organisation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Full, clean driving license.
- A competitive salary and commission structure.
- Full training.
- Ongoing personal development.
- A busy, fun working environment.