SIP Trunks are configured by your telecoms provider at installation.
Requirements for SIP:
- The correct connection to carry your VoIP traffic
- A SIP address
- A SIP client on your devices
- Configuration of SIP client
- Handsets and conference phones (hardware)
After setup, VoIP phone systems will improve your communications with features including:
- Easy to use web portal and dashboards
- High definition voice quality
- Staff statuses, call logging and priority alert
- Performance reports
To benefit from SIP technology, please see our guide to the installation requirements. If you are unsure if you are ready to have SIP set-up, SCG can assess your business and make recommendations.
When moving to SIP, SCG will help make the necessary requirements to ensure the transfer takes place with minimum disruption to your work.