Keeping you connected on SCG’s Unlimited Tariff
Choose from a 30 day, 12 month or 24 month contract.
Extra flexibility is offered through a range of contracts and plans with the ability to mix and match airtime providers and hardware to meet the needs of your workforce.
We create bespoke solutions based on your unique business requirements, with single or shared data packages starting from no data through to competitive unlimited data tariffs, meaning you can benefit from only paying for the data you actually require.
Extra flexibility is offered through a range of contracts and plans with the ability to mix and match airtime providers and hardware to meet the needs of your workforce; including robust phones cases, power banks and car holders.
Enterprise mobility is central to an overall IT strategy to accommodate a fundamental shift towards connecting people, processes, and endpoints that need to be managed with a consistent set of security and privacy policies.
As we become more mobile, threats to the privacy and security of data become more sophisticated. MDM technology protects your data, devices and end users.
MDM – Device Administration
One single, detailed bill for all your mobile devices.
Are you interested in cheaper handsets through recycling?
Install a SIM card and enjoy the benefits of resilient connectivity.
From a single telephone line to a full call centre, unified communications solution or high bandwidth data service, we have the skills and expertise to offer advice and recommendations, all supported by the highest level of customer service.
With over 50 years of combined experience, we have a long history of working with our valued business customers with a partnership approach, simplifying processes based on how you prefer to work.
We’re fast to get to your call – 96% of all calls are answered within just three rings and the other 4% within four rings.
No hoops – 1 dedicated point of contact
Every SCG customer benefits from one dedicated point of contact for every aspect of their account.
It’s easy to talk to us
You can speak to us when you want on multiple platforms.
Our proactive approach to Account Management means that you will benefit from an unrivalled level of service while enjoying the benefits of a flexible and innovative supplier at a competitive price point.
Tell us what you need.