Whatever your solution SCG provide the highest level of after sales care.
- Complete service to find root of fault across multiple providers
- Interrogation and review of existing local network, switches & servers in a fault scenario
- Review and fault finding on customer supplied/3rd party firewalls & routers
- Fault investigation and review of wireless access points
- Investigations into 3rd party provider products that from part of a customers overall solution
- Guaranteed engineering visits with improved SLAs with Enhanced Service Assurance
- Access to specialist engineering resource
- Best practice advice & recommendations
Specialist support teams help identify the root of the fault through communication directly with your suppliers, on your behalf, resulting in issues being resolved quicker.
Security & Reliability
The reliability and security of your networks are at the forefront of all the solutions we provide, to protect your data and minimise potential downtime, enabling you to maximise efficiency.
Connectivity is monitored 24/7/35 in our network management centres, which minimises the affects that could be suffered as a result of carrier outages, and is complimented by Broadband Protect for improved SLAs.
Equipment maintenance contracts include software upgrades and we use the latest technology to provide remote support wherever possible, reducing fix times. For those events where a site visit is required our team of highly trained and certified engineers are happy to help and Service Assurance packages allow you to select a level of cover that delivers support your business needs.
Peace of Mind – Service Assured
In addition to maintenance on the solutions we provide, SCG customers benefit from Service Protect, that addresses the issues caused where data, networks and telephony are provided by multiple suppliers. With your permission, we will take on discussions between your multiple suppliers, providing you with a single point of contact, and removing the confusion around demarcation points and where the fault actually lies.